- Hockett & Olsen Automotive
Welcome to Hockett & Olsen Automotive. Google+
We are a full service, automotive repair and maintenance shop serving the Bainbridge Island area with many years of consistent and friendly service.
Our Professionalism sets us apart from the rest. Visit us for all of your maintenance and repair needs. We're an ASE Certified Shop, providing you with the highest quality service.
Detail services available! (by appointment only)
For your convenience, we now have loaner vehicles! (please call for appt)
Scott Carlson Graduated from Phoenix Institute of Technology in 1985 with an Associated Science Degree in Automotive Mechanics. Scott worked for General motors for about 11 years as well as several other independent repair shops. At one point Scott elected to go to work for Firestone tire centers to gain additional education in the Management area of the automotive industry.
In December of 1998 Scott purchased Hockett and Olsen Automotive on Bainbridge Island, a long time island favorite. The business was established in 1946, and still carries the names of the original owners "Hockett And Olsen". We continue to provide superior service and quality.
The manager of the Hockett and Olsen facility is: Andy Cotey, service adviser; Bob Bonachea (40 years in the automotive field) and exceptional techs: Cameron Coleman, & we are proud to announce the addition of Clarence Shepard as a new technician with almost 40 years in the automotive repair industry. We are The Islands Service Center.
Our excellent team of highly trained, certified and professional technicians works hard to get you back on the road as soon as possible. We are ASE certified and updated on a constant basis to provide you with the highest quality of service.
We are a modern repair facility. We use the latest computer hardware and software to diagnose your vehicle. We work on all makes and models and can handle all of your car care needs..
YOUR COMMENTS ARE IMPORTANT TO US!
Please take our survey
Carlson Automotive Inc.
36 month or 36,000 mile prorated warranty
We warrant the repairs to be free from defects in material and workmanship for the original purchaser only. This warranty is not transferable.
1. Repairs for the first 12 months or 12,000 miles (whichever comes first) are covered 100%.
2. If a part/repair fails after the initial 12month/12,000 miles, the warranty will be prorated, based on the remaining 36 months or 36,000 miles (whichever comes first)
3. Any warranty repairs must be done at Hockett & Olsen Automotive or Benchmark Automotive and Tire.
4. If a warrantable part fails outside of the near vicinity of either shop, warranty repairs at a different facility will not be covered without prior approval from either Hockett and Olsen Automotive or Benchmark Automotive and Tire.***NO WARRANTY COVERAGE WITHOUT PRIOR APPROVAL***
5. Any parts replaced under this warranty will be covered for the remaining term of the warranty from the date and mileage of the original repairs.
6. *Rebuilt engines, transmission, differentials and other items, may carry a different warranty than what our facilities provide you. Warranties will be subject to the terms and conditions of that said rebuilder for their specific warranty coverage on the rebuilt component. IE: A rebuilt transmission may only carry a 12 month/12k mile warranty from the rebuilder that will be the warrantable term for the said component unless otherwise stated on the invoice.